- Nibbly Bits products are made using the highest quality silicone and contain NO BPA, Phthalates or PVC free
- Our silicone is a luxurious quality that is exclusive to Nibbly Bits.
- Nibbly Bits products are designed for adults to wear and not for babies to be left with unsupervised at any time. Our necklaces and pendants, due to being strung on a cord can be a choking hazard if left without supervision.
- Our Bangles are safe to use independently and pose no choking risk, however supervision is always recommended when used by babies.
- Our products have a great soft feel texture and are suitable for everyone from babies, children, adults and people with skin sensitivity issues.
- Each piece has a custom designed break-away clasp that will separate easily when tugged or snagged.
- If your baby gets a little bit excited and pulls too hard the clasp releases saving your necklace from breaking and your neck from aching!
- Soft on emerging teeth and gums, our products are also a great sensory tool for when your little one is breast feeding.
- All Nibbly Bits products are easily cleaned with soap and water and are dishwasher safe. If wanting to put your necklaces in the dishwasher please remove the cord and clasps first. Otherwise a wet wipe or hand wash will do the trick,
- Please check your Nibbly Bits products frequently and if irregularities or damage has occurred please discard immediately.
- Nibbly Bits products were designed to be worn by adults; are not a TOY and should never be left with an infant/child unsupervised.
- Our products are not a toy and should not be treated as such.
TERMS OF SALE
- All items on Nibbly Bits website are subject to, and inclusive of taxes.
- All goods remain the legal property of Nibbly Bits until paid in full.
- Our prices are subject to change without notice. Our listed prices are exclusive of shipping. See shipping below.
- The sale of goods is subject to our Terms and Conditions as set out here and you acknowledge and accept these Terms and Conditions when you:
- a) Submit an Order online with Nibbly Bits
- b) Make payment, or a partial payment, for any Goods supplied by Nibbly Bits; or
- c) You accept delivery of, or any part of, the Goods pursuant to an Order from Nibbly Bits.
SHIPPING + RETURNS
- Shipping is a flat standard rate of $7.95 USA wide
- Express Post is set at a flat rate of $12.95
- Orders generally ship within 2-3 business days depending on availability.
- Please note our Koala Necklace fundraiser is a PRE-ORDER and orders will be sent from March 1st 2020.
- Shipping is for USA only. For other Countries please email email@example.com
- Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
- For further questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nibbly Bits products are not intended for any other use, other than stated in descriptions on our website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the products you purchase from Nibbly Bits are used in accordance with what we have outlined and for no other reason. Misuse of our products could cause harm to you or your child. Please always ensure you maintain supervision whilst using our products with children. Should you notice any defects in your products please cease using immediately and contact us.
- Nibbly Bits are happy to refund or offer an exchange of Goods if the Goods are deemed faulty or unusable and are in the same condition as when purchased i.e.: unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged, unsoiled and in their original packaging and/or tags attached.
- This must be done within 14 days of receipt and contact must be first made with company to discuss the return of your product. No returns will be accepted after this date
- Please note that shipping and handling of products is non-refundable unless the product has been deemed faulty. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any authorised returns will incur a 15% restock fee.
- All order cancellations must be made by email only.
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been processed for shipping.
- For any additional inquiries please contact email@example.com
- Should you receive a product that has a fault you must contact Nibbly Bits and request a claim form. This form must be filled out with as much detail, including use, and sent to us with photos of the faulty Goods.
- Should we decide that the Goods are faulty you will be offered a product replacement or a refund, this is at our sole discretion.
- In some cases we may require that your return the products to us for further investigation. Please email to arrange return.
- At Nibbly Bits we update our product availability daily however sometimes items do sell out between the last time we have updated and the time you have placed an order.
- Our Koala Necklace fundraiser is a PRE-ORDER and all orders will be made and then dispatched from March 1st 2020 so please note your orders should arrive mid-March 2020. Please be patient with us we will be working around the clock to get these out as fast as humanly possible.
- If items are sold out or if there are any delays we will notify you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
- We accept PayPal as payment only. You can use your credit card to make payment via the PayPal payment method.
- We do not charge merchant fees for credit card payments or PayPal.
- For information on becoming a stockist or reseller with Nibbly Bits please forward your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without giving notice.